- Request for refund, exchange or cancellation of an order will be submitted to the Site by the customer in one of the ways stated at the bottom of this Terms and Conditions.
- Customers are eligible for refunds, exchanges or cancellations of orders within 14 business days from booking of order, and provided that there are more than 7 days, that are not rest days, prior to the check-in date.
- In the event that a cancellation is approved by the Site a return fee of 100 NIS or 5% of the price of the order will be charged (to be determined by the cheaper option).
- In the event that a refund, exchange or cancellation is requested by the customer after the 14 days period above, and the cancellation date does not apply within 7 business days before the service, or in case of non-arrival without prior notice, no refund will be allowed.
- Article 14ג1 of the law states that a person with a disability, a senior citizen, or a new immigrant can cancel a remote sales transaction within 4 months of the date of the transaction or of the date of receipt of transaction details.
- Refunds, exchanges or cancellations will be approved after the customer receives a written message of approval from the Site.
- Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment, according to clearing company and the credit card
- The aforesaid above is subject to the Israeli Consumer Protection Law, 1981.
- In case of non-arrival after reservations are made, the Inbal Hotel reserves the right to charge the purchaser for the full and/or partial cost, subject exclusively to the hotel management’s judgment.