From Inbal Jerusalem, Executive Chef Motti Buchbut
- 6 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 ½ Cups sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 ¼ Cups cooking cream
- 1/8 Cup sugar
- 6 Egg yolks
- ½ Cup Passion fruit puree
- 2 Tbsp Corn flour
- ¼ Cup Cold Water
- Vanilla Extract/stick
- Heat the egg whites and sugar until the sugar dissolves
- Transfer to a mixer, add the salt and whisk it until stiff
- Spoon it into a semi-circle shaped silicon mold.
- Dry it out overnight in the oven at 160 degrees Fahrenheit and flip it out of the pan.
- Crème Anglaise: boil the cream, sugar, vanilla and passion fruit puree. In a separate bowl, mix the egg yolks, corn flour and water. Add the mixture to the boiling water, mixing until it re-boils.
- Berry Sauce: Boil the berries, water and grape juice. In a separate bowl, mix the water and corn flour. Add the mixture to the boiled fruit. When it re-boils, remove it from the flame.
- Cream: In a mixer, mix the cream and confectioner’s sugar on medium speed. Whisk the cream until crystallization.
- ½ Cups Mixed frozen berries
- 1 Cup water
- ½ Cup Grape Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Corn flour
- ½ Cup water
- 1 ¼ Cups cream (for whipping)
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
- Spoon the berry sauce into a soup bowl.
- Fill half a meringue with a tablespoon of Creme Anglaise and a tablespoon of the whipped cream. Set it over the coconut sorbet. Spray whipped cream on the other half of the meringue, put it together with the other one, and place it on the cream. Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and serve immediately