Guests of the Inbal Explore Israel with Exclusive, Private ToursGet to know Israel as only the locals do – and in style! Book 3 consecutive nights at the Inbal Jerusalem Hotel and enjoy an exclusive tour in a private, luxury car, with an experienced and certified guide.
Experience the magic of Jerusalem and its environs! You can choose to create an itinerary of your own, or opt for one of our popular, full-day tours:
Jerusalem Old & New
A one-day crash course in 3,000 years of Jerusalem history that includes must-see sites like the Mount of Olives, Kidron Valley, Western Wall, Christian Quarter, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Cardo, Mt. Zion, Knesset and Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
Massada & the Dead Sea
A visit to the Judean Desert that includes Ein Gedi, Qumran, the Dead Sea, and views of Jericho. Highlights include ascending Massada by cable car, touring King Herod’s 2000-year-old palace, and enjoying the therapeutic qualities of natural Dead Sea mud.
Wine & Food in the Judean Hills
Castel winery, the Tavlin spice farm in the Eshtaol Forest, the Shvil Izim goat farm in Tal Shachar, the Mony Winery near Beit Shemesh and the Kibbutz Tzuba Winery. Optional stop for lunch at “Pichonka” in Nes Harim.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate do not include entrance fees and VAT.
- The tour will be confirmed by the G.U.Y. tours agents only after prior arrangements.
- Cancellation of the tour must be received at least 72 hours prior to arrival to the hotel on weekdays (Sun-Thurs) and 96 hours on weekends (Fri-Sat).
- Cancellation of the tour requires a written authorization from the hotel's reservation department.
- Cancellation that is not received within the required time frame will be charged a cancellation fee of $550 per room.